Sunday, February 19, 2012

Butterbrains Gets Prepared

English: Thomas Bartholini's illustration of b...
Image via Wikipedia



Last week scientists decided to publish their research on the making of a highly contagious form of the deadly avian flu virus. I first read that it was American and Dutch scientists but the link below suggests that Japanese scientists were also involved. 

















































English: Thomas Bartholini's illustration of b...
Image via Wikipedia
Enhanced by Zemanta

7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love gallows humour. Good one!

The Dancing Crone said...

Thanks Debra. After I posted it,I wasn't sure if anyone would get it. I should have been more specific about the Black Death and identified the drawing of the plague doctor. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Jane said...

I also love black himour! I don't understand why these scientists are playing with fire in the first place. Spend your time and resources on discovering something useful. I hope once they perfect it, they try it out on themselves in a hermetically sealed building, which we can then encase in cncrete.

The Dancing Crone said...

Now there's an idea, jane!

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

Looks like some scientists have too much time on their hands! How about working on something beneficial for everyone? You gotta love black humour; I especially like it when a little sarcasm is thrown in.

Victoria said...

smiles..I agree with Debra..

Wishing you a fabulous day!
Victoria

The Dancing Crone said...

Thanks Martha and Victoria.