Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Miss Eulalie, the Magic Pig Wand



Miss Eulalie, the magic pig, is ready to go to her new home. 

She is anxious to go to work for YOU taking the calories out of chocolate cake, chocolate fudge, chocolate cookies, chocolate pie, chocolate pudding, chocolate bars, etc.

She comes with instructions, which include the magic spell

AND

of course a little bit of chocolate!



But the contest ends at 8 a.m. tomorrow morning. (Toronto time).

To enter you have to name a pair of famous lovers.

The catch is that because this year we are celebrating 200 years of peace with the U.S.  the lovers have to have a Canadian/American connection.


Enter here or on my facebook wall or e-mail me.


2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Save me, Miss Eulalie! Save me from evil chocolate calories!

Jane said...

Lol, I like that she comes with chocolate!!