Friday, March 30, 2012

Bob Rae Has Great Hair

Picture of Bob Rae
Picture of Bob Rae (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


























What's with the new evil laugh attack ads on TV?


Sure Bob Rae has a weird laugh, as we in Ontario know only too well, but using a personal characteristic to sway the voter's opinion is despicable.

The Tories got their majority, there is no election coming, so why go after the Liberal Leader?


My guess is that the ads aren't aimed at the general public.

They are being fielded as a warning to Liberal Party members who are gearing up to elect their new leader.


Bob Rae is supposed to be an interim leader, remember?


"Elect him and we're coming after you!" is the message here.


But Bob Rae, if nothing else, has charisma. 


And great hair.



And that scares the pants off the Conservatives.

(And we are all so fond of them after the robocall debacle.)




Ontario Budget

We can't afford a provincial election. 

We are in deep financial doo-doo.
So I,  in my ladylike retired elementary school teacher manner, 


say, to All of the parties and All the unions,
for the sake of every soul in this province:


F***ing work together
and let this budget pass.




Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Jane said...

I don't follow Ontario politics, but I agree Bob has wonderful hair and that those types of tactics are lame and unprofessional. All I do know is that all my family in Ontario despise the man!

The Dancing Crone said...

Oh, we always despise our premiers. It is just what we do in Ontario when we aren't rolling our eyes over the Toronto mayors and praying the Leafs will win the Stanley Cup.

Jane said...

Haha, I guess you're right - that's pretty much what we all do - complain and criticize anyone in public service! They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

We definitely can't afford a provincial election. As for Bob Rae, I really don't like him. And I didn't live in Ontario when I developed that opinion of him. I barely knew who he was until I saw him being interviewed by a young reporter. Rae was so obnoxious and so rude in the interview that he made my hair stand on end. By the time he finished speaking with the most condescending attitude I'd ever seen, I was convinced that this was someone who was really full of himself and cold as ice. This is not a nice guy and I'd never vote for him in a million years. Bleh.