Sunday, April 28, 2013

Too Cranky


Jeesh.

For two weeks I had nothing to say. 

This week-end I can't shut up.

 

When I read Diane C.'s comment after my rant
about what a fascist organization Google+ is,

a dim light came on in my head.
 

Or maybe a light came on in my dim head - 
this week it's been hard to tell.



Then when I was washing my dishes and looking out the
window at our neighbourhood dumpster diver do his daily

poke through the trash I remembered something about a
message from Google+.


I think they asked if I would like to either a) sell them my soul or

b) let them do something with comments on my blog.
 

Being the agreeable sort and bound for Hell anyway
I agreed without much thought.

 

So there you have it.

I erred.


But if you think I'm going to apologize to Google+ you're
wrong.


I'm way too cranky for that.

 


 

1 comment:

Max Donovan said...

Hi thanks for shharing this