Thursday, July 10, 2014

Women's Travelling Art Journal II


 I decided today would be the day I prepared the paper.

First the India ink.



Next came the gel.  

I've found if I put this down I can actually erase if I make a mistake. I sketch whatever I'm doing with a neutral coloured oil pastel so the pictures are usually big - I'm already wondering how I'm going to work so SMALL.

eek


After the glaze it was time to measure - and that's when I found this!





Messages!  

Secret letters from one woman to the next.  I can't look at them now as my hands are all mucky but I can't wait.  Notes of encouragement and good will I'm sure!  

Ana this is a marvelous experience, can't thank you enough for being the one to set it n motion!



My new canvas is sitting on the left next to a picture I have been working on off and on for awhile.  

Quite a difference in size.


eek (again)




Four more days.

This will be interesting!



No comments: